Sr. Integrations Software Engineer
As a Platform Integrations Software Engineer, you will incorporate 3rd parties into the rapidly expanding Procore platform. From the Microsoft Suite to file sharing to CRM’s and beyond, this team works across a large number of domains and services to deliver end-to-end projects that fuel some of the most strategic company engagements. You are excited by connecting systems and see the magic that happens when customers are able to simplify their data integration workflows. As part of the Ecosystem Tribe, you will build out new integrations and improve existing ones to help customers automate and optimize their setup in a simple, frictionless way. Every project is unique and will require a different mix of skills in frontend and backend areas.
What you’ll do:
- Build integrations with 3rd party REST/SOAP APIs that can span multiple codesets/services, fail gracefully, and be highly extensible.
- Lead and execute projects to implement two way system integrations to drive new lines of revenue
- Will have opportunity to work on core product development
- Work in concert with engineers on outside platforms to understand external APIs and workflows
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in integrating with third party APIs, creating adapters, API clients etc.
- Work on all levels of the web stack
- Passion for making simple and frictionless integration experiences
- User and product focused, thrive in a fast paced and goal driven environment.
- You would rather ship code than overengineer.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top