Sr. Group Product Manager
As a Senior Group Product Manager at Procore, you have a wide-ranging, dynamic set of responsibilities. Your core function is to grow, develop, and lead a team of Product Managers that create and ship winning products for Procore. In addition, you serve as Product Lead for your product area, setting the vision and strategy and working with your PM team and their respective development teams to execute against that vision. Internally and externally, you represent your product area - you must lead, inspire, and drive confidence in everyone from Procore’s executive team, to Procore’s largest customers. This is a challenging role, where no two days are ever the same.
For this specific role, you will be leading Procore’s most widely used product line, Project Management. Through this product you will help innovate and grow solutions that impact thousands of construction professionals every day, while helping to revolutionize the entire construction industry. You will be part of a highly visibile and highly impactful team in a dynamic, modern, fast-paced role. We’re expecting nothing short of excellence on a day-in, day-out basis.
- Hiring and management responsibilities for a group of product managers
- Serve as product leader across a group of cross-functional development teams
- Own the constant delivery of features and improvements that delight our customers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs and business objectives
- Partner with Engineering and UX leaders to lead and grow your group of Procore’s R&D team
- Develop and evangelize product strategy internally and externally, to everyone from Procore’s executive team to Procore’s largest customers
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Prior experience leading a product management team at an internet software company
- Background in construction or software engineering is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top