Procore’s Recruiting team is looking for a Sourcer to join our team in Carpinteria, CA! You will work in close collaboration with a team of recruiters and hiring managers to help build a quickly growing, world-class team.
As a Sourcer at Procore you will profile, identify, attract, and assess passive prospects for our Sales, Marketing, G&A, and Customer Success teams across multiple locations and internationally in Australia and Canada.
What you’ll do::
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand through referrals, networking, and internet searches
- Balance both building long term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines and quickly pulling groups of candidates for immediate demands
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact candidate pipelines
What we’re looking for::
- 2+ years experience in a sourcing role, preferably in an internal recruiting team
- You have excellent time and project management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, metric driven environment at a rapidly growing company
- You have a proven track record of building pipelines of qualified and diverse candidates for Sales, Marketing, G&A, and Customer Success
- You are able to find creative approaches to sourcing and attracting top talent
- Developed boolean searching skills
- Ability to support multiple hiring departments and recruiters across multiple locations
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to sourcing such as implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering with a sense of urgency
- Extensive experience sourcing on LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS); we use Greenhouse
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top