We're looking for a highly motivated and data-driven SEO/SEM Specialist to help drive Procore’s growth. This role requires someone with proven competency in technical and content-centric SEO, including mobile and video SEO best practices, as well as a practical knowledge of SEM. This person must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed, omni-channel marketing organization.
The right person will bring systematic approaches and methodology for inbound marketing via organic and paid search. This person must not only understand the difference between SEO and SEM, but how they work together, as well as the relationship each plays with other marketing channels such as social, display, etc.
Experience with marketing automation and attribution platforms within a B2B and SaaS environment is also highly desired. Experience in the construction industry is a further bonus.
- Audit, analyze, develop and test SEO strategies and programs.
- Assist in technical implementation of SEO strategies.
- Initiate SEO keyword research and mapping.
- Assist in managing SEM campaigns across several platforms.
- Develop understanding of multi-channel marketing attribution.
- Track and report on web analytics for several properties.
- Stay up to date on SEO algorithm updates and tweak strategies accordingly.
- Stay up to date on new SEM product features and strategies.
- Develop competitor SEO analyses.
- 3+ years practical, hands-on experience in managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies.
- Demonstrable success in managing SEM campaigns, ideally with B2B focus.
- Proficient with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Moz, Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of SEM platforms such as Google Adwords, bing Ads, Wordstream, Marin, Kenshoo, SEM Rush, etc.
- Experience with website analysis, link building, site architecture.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Terminus, Evergage, RingDNA, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at multiple levels within the company.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; is comfortable within a fast paced work environment.
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top