Job Title: Senior Subscription Management Consultant
We’re looking for a Senior Subscription Management Consultant to join Procore’s Subscription Management Services (SMS) team. In this role, you’ll serve as the subject matter expert for Procore subscription terms and policies relating to Procore licensing metrics, streamlining the procurement process by providing consulting services to internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior Subscription Management Consultant, you’ll be responsible for the planning, execution, stakeholder management, process enhancement, and project management of contractual audits of Procore customers. You’ll apply your knowledge of the SaaS and construction industries to provide definitive and actionable expertise around Procore’s subscription offerings.
This role will report to our Senior Manager of Deal Desk & Subscription Management Services and has the opportunity to be located in any of our US offices or be primarily remote. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Execute subscription audits by working closely with customer stakeholders, including executives, to meet project timelines and objectives
- Interpret and articulate complex subscription terms, governing agreements, and relevant financial metrics to various stakeholders
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Procore’s software subscription licensing metrics and associated risks to internal and external parties
- Design appropriate remedies that foster a positive ongoing relationship with customers while protecting Procore’s intellectual property and contract rights
- Conduct data analysis and reconciliation between multiple data sources using excel and other data management tools
- Provide regular updates and reports regarding individual engagement statuses, next steps, and potential strategies to various stakeholders
- Manage multiple high priority projects involving cross-departmental team members (e.g., People, Sales, Finance, Legal, Customer Success, R&D, and Sales Operations) and external business partners (e.g., Customer C-Suite, Procurement, Procore Champions) to complete complex subscription reviews
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a similar discipline is required
- 5+ years of experience in an Analytical or Account Management role for a SaaS company or experience in an Accounting/Finance role within a Construction firm.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong background in negotiation, conflict resolution, and client relations
- Construction industry and finance/accounting experience is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.