Senior Manager Pricing Strategy
The construction industry is undergoing a once in a lifetime technological revolution resulting an incredible opportunity built on the cloud and mobile devices. Never before has this industry - responsible for building the world in which we live, work and play - been able to leverage technology out on the construction site in order to reduce risk, increase profitability, and delight clients.
Procore is leading the modernization of the construction industry!
We are looking for a pricing leader with demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high growth environment. The Sr. Manager of Pricing Strategy will help to define the future of Procore via owning how our global pricing affects our business. This role is critical to Procore’s success and involves working closely with stakeholders across Finance, Product Management, Operations and Sales. Given the multi-faceted nature of the role, the ideal candidate should possess strong quantitative skills, project management skills, strategic thinking, communication skills and a passion for driving results.
Key focus areas include
- Building a high-impact pricing function from the ground up
- Leveraging internal and external data to build a scalable pricing framework and governance process
- Optimizing price points across multiple offerings to drive customer adoption and expand sales
- Defining and evaluate key business metrics to track pricing performance and enable continuous improvements
- Working cross-functionally across departments with senior leaders in order to enhance business outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
- Delivering pricing recommendations that follow a logically reasoned, data-driven approach, supported by appropriate market research and competitive analysis
- Providing critical thinking on new and unknown tasks, and working well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
- Synthesizing complex ideas to senior audiences and the ability to translate directional feedback into tangible next steps and outputs
- 10+ years’ experience in pricing or related field with experience in technology, and detailed understanding of SaaS/subscription and software licensing models
- Background in Finance, Economics, or a quantitative discipline
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication to interact effectively across all levels
- Hands on experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with ability and desire to take ownership of projects and move processes forward
- Proven leadership experience driving complex, cross-functional initiatives
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects. Ability to juggle, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top