Senior Manager Corporate Communications
We’re looking for a Corporate Communications Senior Manager to join our fast-growing and fun company, Procore. In this role, you will be responsible for raising external awareness of the company – primarily focused on reputation management and media relations. You will work closely with Procore’s executives, communications team, and public relations agencies.
Your business acumen and love of storytelling translate into simple, compelling narratives. You provide effective communications counsel by synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data. You seek out communications opportunities, challenges and solutions in order to deliver results that are reflective of Procore’s strategic direction and unique culture.
If you’re looking for a thrill ride in a hands-on role, with an opportunity to take your career to new heights, this role is for you! This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic communications counsel and support to executives and other spokespeople
- Develop and manage proactive earned media campaigns in order to increase Procore’s brand awareness
- Manage PR agencies
- Media & influencer relations
- Establish playbooks and other best practices for reputation management
- Report to the head of public relations
Experience and qualities we're looking for:
- 8+ years in communications
- University degree in communications, journalism or a related discipline
- Ability to create stories from data and trends
- Financial and M&A communications
- Issues management
- Managing public relations agencies
- Worked at both public relations agencies and inhouse
- Worked in a B2B SaaS environment is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You have the ability to disagree while encouraging openness and collaboration along the way
- Knowledge of the construction industry and its emerging technologies are highly desirable, but not mandatory
- Some travel required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
See Inside the Office of Procore Technologies
Procore started as a software solution to the real-life problems Procore’s CEO encountered during the construction of his family’s home. From that beginning, Procore has grown to be the provider of the most widely used construction management software in the industry. Procore serves clients around the world, furnishing them with cloud-based software that helps them build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more.
Back to top