Senior Human Resources Manager
Procore’s People team is looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager to help grow our unique culture while we scale. You'll support our business goals by assisting with the development of organization-wide HR responsibilities including employee relations, training, and compliance. As an essential part of our team, you’ll use technology to help develop managers and create a transparent talent framework that allows our teams to succeed.
Our culture shapes who we are and how we operate so you’ll lead by example—living our values, understanding how our culture comes to life and influences our business. Most importantly, you’ll embody our values of Ownership, Openness, and Optimism through your words and actions.
As a Senior Human Resources Manager, you'll support two (2) NYC locations (Downtown & Midtown) and we’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Shape the local HR strategy from both a site and a functional perspective
- Partner with business leaders and People Business Partners to provide expertise with employee relations, career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, leaves, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Partner with Generalists to manage logistics of all employee exits, leaves of absences, and documentation for your site
- Participate in diverse projects to support improvement plans
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements relevant to the daily management of employees; collaborate with the legal department as needed
- Manage employee relations issues by conducting investigations, documenting findings and providing recommendations to reduce legal risk
- Participate in site leadership meetings to promote and contribute to the development of site plans, governance processes, and communication to meet strategic goals
- Motivate change management to help achieve our goals
- Assess organizational health and effectiveness and identify opportunities to promote improvements and efficiencies
- Embody the core values we have as an organization and represent our friendly, genuine and passionate culture by being accessible, proactive, and engaging
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years applicable HR experience is a must
- Experience working in a multi-location environment
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, employee benefit plans and leave administration, including EEO, FLSA, FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Compensation
- Experience scaling processes and organizations in a SaaS or technology environment desired
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to advise and at all levels
- Expertise with collaborating with internal partners, regardless of organizational and geographical boundaries
- Experience using Workday as an HRIS a plus
- Proficiency in iOS/Google products is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
Back to top