Senior Business Analyst, Revenue Systems
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Revenue Systems to join Procore’s Revenue Operations team. In this role, you’ll help deliver projects focused on automating and optimizing the lead-to-order process. You’ll use technology to problem-solve and leverage data-driven insights to create and direct strategy. Your work will help Procore scale its efforts through both technical execution and project management. Successful candidates are passionate about creating positive customer experiences and can produce inventive solutions to ensure our teams make decisions with confidence.
This position will report to our Manager, Revenue Systems has the opportunity to be based in our Carpinteria, California headquarters or Austin, Texas office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our lead-to-order process and the functions and technologies it touches
- Identify, document and drive prioritization of project requirements, including business outcomes, technical, security, data and insights
- Ensure each project has defined success criteria that can be measured using reporting and analytical deliverables from the project
- Document current and future state business and system process flows
- Ideate and refine proposed solutions that meet project goals and objectives
- Partner with the project manager, stakeholders, business systems analysts, and engineers to deliver on-time and on-budget projects
- Develop (and potentially execute) scripts for user acceptance testing that reflect all project requirements
- May be required to project manage projects to completion
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a technical Business Analyst role
- Working expertise of the B2B sales process
- Comprehensive understanding of the intersection of technology, data and business process
- Understanding of the SaaS customer journey
- Experience with visual modeling tools such as Visio or Lucid
- Process mapping, value stream mapping and process improvement
- Facilitation and Elicitation (JAD)
- Experience with BI and/or reporting tools such as Salesforce, Looker, and/or Tableau
- Experience with data import and export tools (such as Salesforce Data Loader)
- Ability to work backward from stakeholder needs to design and operationalize relevant system processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface and influence decision-makers at all levels
- Project management experience with the ability to work against tight timelines
- Advanced knowledge of relational database structured data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic to Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
Back to top