The Salesforce Engineer’s role is to work with business partners to realize the full capability of the CRM. You'll be responsible for design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. The Salesforce Engineer will be in charge of design, development, testing, and change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce.
What you'll do:
- Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide on-call support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures
What we're looking for:
- 3+ year’s experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
- Experience with Marketo & Zuora applications a strong plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee efficiency, and company growth
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top