Sales Incentive Analyst
The Business Operations team is looking for a Sales Incentive Analyst to join us in Carpinteria, California. In this role, you will own the overall sales compensation strategy, planning, implementation, and communication for all segments of the Sales team. You'll use a combination of analytics, project management, and operational excellence to work with leaders across the organization to ensure incentive plans are resulting in desired overall sales performance.
- Act as a project manager for all aspects of sales incentive compensation plan, which includes plan design, implementation, and ongoing plan maintenance.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to ensure plans are aligned with the needs of the sales organization.
- Provide insightful and useful incentive analytics across all management levels that deliver continuous improvement in incentive plan effectiveness.
- Manage communications of all sales incentive plans and policies.
- Own the roll out process for all incentive compensation on a quarterly basis, which includes training the key stakeholders on plan design strategy.
- Provide plan design effectiveness reporting to the Sales Leadership team.
- Build complicated rate tables via Microsoft Excel.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in incentive compensation design, preferably at a high growth company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Macros, complex nested IF functions, etc).
- Understanding of Cloud-based technologies, especially CRM automation tools. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional. ‘No excuses’ attitude.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-motivated, and able to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the drive to succeed and participate in the growth of an extremely fast-paced, exciting company.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top