Sales Engineer, Specialty Contractors
Procore is expanding our Sales Engineering team! We are hiring a Sales Engineer, Specialty Contractors to partner with Account Executives to supplement their demonstrations with technical knowledge of cloud based software and Procore platform expertise. You will be the expert voice and resource to support our Account Executives throughout the sales process. This includes participating in technical demonstrations, answering RFPs, and positioning Procore as the leading construction software solution to prospects. This particular role is on our Specialty Contractor team, so trade specific experience is a plus!
Sales Engineers work in a highly collaborative and rapidly growing sales organization. This position will be based out of our Austin, Texas office!
What we're looking for:
Construction pros looking to transition into a fast paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Proven performance in a pre-sales support role selling a SaaS solution through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and onboarding sales executives
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Understanding and or strong interest of developing working knowledge of enterprise technology environments including storage, database, data warehousing, data integration, data analytics, and security
What you'll do:
- Own pre-sales technical support of prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration and close
- Work with sales team to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Enabling new Account Executives for success and transforming them into Procore experts through training and support
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies
- Communicating with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect prospects and clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
See Inside the Office of Procore Technologies
Procore started as a software solution to the real-life problems Procore’s CEO encountered during the construction of his family’s home. From that beginning, Procore has grown to be the provider of the most widely used construction management software in the industry. Procore serves clients around the world, furnishing them with cloud-based software that helps them build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more.
Back to top