Sales Enablement Manager, Technology
With Procore positioned to continue our incredible growth, the Sales Enablement team is the group tasked with enabling salespeople to sell more, faster, with greater ease. To achieve this aim, the team is involved in all aspects of sales training, onboarding, productivity, strategy, enablement, technology, and performance improvement.
As Sales Enablement Manager of Technology, you will be responsible for overseeing the sales technology portfolio, and advising on technology strategy and direction. You will plan and prioritize efforts across the business, allocate and align resources, operationalize processes, and collaborate with business partners and other stakeholder groups to ensure the successful delivery of sales technology solutions. Additionally, you will partner with stakeholders in our Business Operations and IT organizations on new technology innovations, building a shared vision and roadmap. The ideal candidate has experience with learning and development technology, and experience working directly with sales leaders maximizing rep productivity.
This position reports to the Head of Sales Enablement and is based out of Procore HQ in Carpinteria, CA.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To:
- Responsible for ensuring the sales organization is well equipped with the resources, tools, and metrics necessary to effectively drive incremental rep productivity.
- Building requirements for new sales tools using technology evaluation framework as well as enhancements to existing sales tools
- Manages the implementation of sales tool, applications and processes including entrance/success criteria, project timelines, planning milestones, technology readiness, testing, and operational readiness activities
- Develop and maintain the department’s measurements and reporting process including performance dashboards and key performance indicators around tools & technology stack
- Measuring, reporting, and analyzing user adoption of sales tools
- Report back to the business quarterly on technology ROI, areas of opportunity and success stories.
- Facilitates pre/post-launch checkpoints to identify usage trends, issues, key lessons learned, business value impact, and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration for sales technology streamlining and optimization
- Stakeholder buy-in, timeline progression updates, implementation activities, items at risks, and next step activities
- Collaborate with Business Operations and IT on technology work streams for internal enablement
- Lead the training and development of training documentation and resources for the sales team on all technology solutions
- Serve as the subject matter expert and escalation resource for end user support of sales technologies
- Develop exceptional technical documentation including diagrams, standards, and project papers
- 4+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystems
- BA/BS degree in technical discipline is preferred
- Experience with Forrester, Gartner, SiriusDecisions, and TOPO sales enablement strategies, frameworks and models
- Thorough and current understanding of major Sales Enablement platforms and technologies including Salesforce, Seismic, MindTickle, Guru, etc.
- Must have a borderline fanatical appreciation of user experience and simplicity
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, create innovative solutions, and adapt to constant change
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Ability to engage and inspire, always innovating and thinking bigger
- Ability to engage in troubleshooting, configuration, and service monitoring with the ability to adapt and manage stressful situations
- Ability to work autonomously, solving complex problems in an ambiguous environment and coach others to do the same
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
- Strong understanding of how tools, applications, and processes support sales channels in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Knowledge of the product lifecycle including design, development, testing, and implementation
- Successful candidates will have experience coaching and leading others, possess a "self-starter mentality," enjoy problem-solving, exhibits excellent relationship building skills, and self-motivated spirit.
- Change Management background or experience evolving a program to success via Change Management methodologies
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top