Sales Enablement Manager
With Procore positioned to continue our incredible growth, the Sales Enablement team is the group tasked with enabling salespeople to sell more, faster, with greater ease. To achieve this aim, the team is involved in all aspects of sales training, onboarding, productivity, strategy, enablement, technology, and performance improvement.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Enablement Leader to lead Sales Training. As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all sales onboarding and ongoing training initiatives, and delivering consistently superb, enthusiastic and engaging sales training experiences through various delivery channels. This person will work with Sales Leadership to determine sales training priorities (both content and specific audiences), and what training will ensure the highest business impact. This includes validation of the applicability of the materials provided by subject matter experts, building new content for sales skills areas and communicating expectations before and during the class to help ensure learner satisfaction with the scope and depth of what is covered.
This role will be responsible for evolving the current efforts, defining and measuring impact to time-to-ramp and time-to-productivity across sales. Experience using case-based formats for training and adult learning styles, with an understanding of how to help sellers sell from the customer point of view is required.
This position reports to the Head of Sales Enablement and is based out of Procore HQ in Carpinteria, CA.
- Deliver superb, enthusiastic and engaging training experiences to diverse audience preferences at various skill levels using both instructor-led and virtual delivery modalities.
- Manage a high-performing team that supports the entire sales organization
- Develop impactful training content across multiple delivery channels (instructor-led training, individual coaching, e-learning/on-demand, and individual development)
- Execute learning strategies for a global sales organization
- Oversee new hire onboarding and 30/60/90 plans (by segment) to accelerate ramp to productivity and quota
- Establish a formalized Mentorship & Buddy Program within the sales organization
- Lead the sales coaching program to foster individual rep professional development
- Deploy Certification & Competency Program across selling skills, product, industry, and technology for sales reps
- Design a Manager Development and Certification Program to enable sales manager success
- Lead content development and facilitation of annual global Sales Kick Off
- Evaluate, identify, develop and deliver skill development workshops focused on a mix of sales methodologies and processes.
- Innovate in training by identifying and implementing sales training tools that will increase the reach and/or retention of your training (MindTickle, Guru, etc.).
- Oversee instructional design development for all internal sales training material and tools
- Course development
- Responsible for identifying, developing and managing continuing education for the entire sales force
- Develop interactive workshops for classroom training based on the needs of the field and sales development teams
- Partner with Learning & Development to embed corporate training initiatives into the sales training program
- Design and execute a regular cadence of reporting on successes and improvements that help all stakeholders clearly see the value and impact of the program
- Partner with HR and other cross-functional teams to coordinate and align to the company’s New Employee Experience
- Primary goals are:
- Maximizing sales productivity and performance
- Reducing ramp time to productivity and quota for new salespeople
- Maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- 5-10 years of experience leading sales training for a technology company, or consulting service
- 5 years of field sales experience with cloud technologies to Enterprise business customers using a solution selling methodology.
- Experience in developing and managing sales competency models and learning paths for sales roles
- Expert in multitude of Sales Methodologies (Command the Message, Selling Through Curiosity, Challenger Sales, Sandler, etc.)
- Ability to interact with all levels of Sales management to prioritize needs requests aligned with business objectives
- Experience providing training to a diverse set of sales teams and representatives from new sellers to highly experienced veterans.
- Experience talking to C-level executives on strategic technology directions (and coaching others how to do that).
- Experience creating, maintaining and/or delivering content in fast-moving technology areas.
- Demonstrates ability to execute learning strategies for global sales team
- Demonstrates experience with adult learning principles and instructional design for instructor-led and eLearning courses for a sales audience.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top