Sales Development Representative
Procore is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-performing sales teams in software. Procore’s Sales Development Team is a critical component of our sales model and has helped fuel the company’s incredible growth for the past several years. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for advancement within the department. In this role, you will:
- Join one of the highest-performing sales teams in software.
- Challenge yourself and have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry and Procore’s product.
- Help revolutionize one of the world’s largest and most important industries.
About the Role:
Procore’s Sales Development team is responsible for driving enormous growth in the business. We pride ourselves on setting unreasonable goals and have a ton of fun achieving them together. We guard our culture jealously and only invite optimistic, talented, and motivated people to join our team.
As an SDR at Procore, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Procore’s growth.
- Partner with an Account Executive to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month.
- Engage construction professionals via phone, email, and other channels to understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for Procore to solve them.
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
Day to day tasks Include:
- Pre-call research and planning
- Make a high volume of calls per day
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads)
- Maintain accurate Salesforce records
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
To excel in this role, you should:
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in Sales.
- Have a strong will to achieve - Call it what you want: grit, competitive spirit, hustle...the bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development (i.e. be better today than you were yesterday).
- Be innately and insatiably curious.
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
To REALLY stand out, you have experience in:
- SaaS, especially software sales.
- The construction industry, especially with a general contractor or subcontractor.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top