Procore is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team in Austin, TX. Successful candidates will be organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are desired. Candidates should be resourceful, driven, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence.This position will involve direct interface with all levels of our organization in addition to high profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize high profile client meetings onsite, coordinate remote client meetings with the Sales Team
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the executive as needed including managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues
- Manage travel and reservations for Sales department via internal Travel Agent; prepare expense reports
- Utilize proficient time management skills to plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of the Sales team’s activities
- Organize logistics (seating, IT hardware, etc.) for new hires
- Support department with purchasing necessary supplies (books, hardware, etc.)
- Collaborate with all Sales Coordinators as well as department coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department meetings
- Awareness of all department team activities, department meetings, and visitors
- Communicate directly, professionally, and on behalf of the executive, with his direct reports, our co-founders, Board members, vendors and partners, internal and external constituents, and others, on matters related to his responsibilities
- 3+ years of previous experience working in an administrative role
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive).
- Exposure to managing travel and reservations
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment
- A good listener and someone who’s not afraid to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Comfortable switching gears quickly and working in a fast paced environment
- Although a bachelor’s degree is not specifically required, this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top