Product Manager, Virtual Design and Construction
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning (needle-moving) products. In this particular role, you’ll be focusing on developing solutions that will help our customer more effectively manage the Virtual Design and Construction process. This role will be required to build new industry leading solutions for design coordination and 3D model visualization, as well as develop strategic partnerships and integrations with software solutions in the VDC market.
You’re trusted, and expected, to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated UX & Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll: meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and participate in daily standups and releases with UX & engineering. Altogether, it’s a dynamic, modern, fast-paced role, where no two days are ever the same.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Perform customer interviews to discover market problems
- Work with internal sales & customer service teams to receive feedback, and communicate product direction
- Collaborate with executive and strategy teams to understand business objectives
- Build and communicate product roadmap
- Prioritize which products and features your team will build
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA to ship your product
- Drive collaboration in Product and evangelize need to implement new technologies
- Monitor, measure and course correct as dictated by impact analysis and metrics, including behavior, SaaS metrics, etc.
- 3+ years prior Product Management experience at an internet software company
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Construction Management or Engineering preferred)
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Strong leadership skills – you’ll need to rally your team to follow your vision
- Deep and unrelenting customer focus, and an ability to effectively utilize research and testing within a customer-centric approach to product.
- Prior experience working with VDC related software (Navisworks, Revit, AutoCAD etc.)
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top