Product Manager Resident
Product Manager Residents (PMR) at Procore build easy-to-use solutions for the construction industry on the world’s #1 most widely used construction management cloud-based software. PMRs meet with customers in their native environments, are data driven, socialize roadmaps with internal teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and work daily with UX and Engineering to execute. We take a user centric approach to building product at Procore and ship fast, so you know that your work is highly impactful and meaningful.
You will join a class of fellow full-time PMRs in a 12-month program that is packed with learning, development, and mentorship. PMRs can be recent undergraduates, experienced professionals, or anywhere in between with no direct product management experience. All PMRs share in common the passion of building technology products for the people that build our world.
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop and synthesize detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that empower Engineering, UX, and QA to ship your product
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
- Build trust and create buy-in for your team’s priorities
- 20% travel required
- Bachelor or Master of Arts/Science
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
- Experience working with data and making data driven decisions
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience presenting to leadership teams
- Propensity to learn
- Product Management or product design experience
- Consulting and/or investment banking experience
- SQL experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top