Product Manager, Notifications
On any given week there are millions of conversations being had in Procore about some of the world’s largest construction projects. One of Procore’s key goals is to make construction more collaborative across all stakeholders - owners, architects, engineers, general contractors, and subcontractors. Any time a conversation takes even just an hour to close out, it diminishes job site productivity, ultimately putting the schedule and budget at risk.
The Product Manager of Notifications will be a founding member of a team that aims to make construction one of the most collaborative industries. As part of this role, you will think about how SMS, SNS, in-app messaging, or email can be used to drive customer engagement and collaboration. You will own both the systems that power any push channel experience and ultimately the customer experience.
Product Managers at Procore own the discovery and delivery of easy-to-use, needle-moving software in the construction industry. Product Managers meet customers in their native environments, socialize roadmaps with internal teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and work daily with UX and Engineering to execute. Altogether, it is a dynamic, fast-paced role, where no two days are the same.
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop and synthesize detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that empower Engineering, UX, and QA to ship your product
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key customers
- 20% travel required
- 1-4 years of direct Product Management experience in the computer software industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Deep and unrelenting customer focus and an ability to effectively utilize research and testing within a customer-centric approach to product
- Experienced and comfortable with presenting to executive leadership
- Candidates with a STEM Bachelor's degree
- Candidates with a MBA, Master’s Degree or higher with additional experience are preferred
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results - self-start and self-directed
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- SQL experience is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top