Product Manager, Machine Learning
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning products. You’re trusted to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated UX & Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and participate in daily standups and releases with UX & Engineering.
In this role, you will work on Procore’s Foundational Services tribe. This tribe builds our SaaS platform’s core layer of capabilities and services to accelerate our ability to deliver world-class products to our customers across the globe in a secure, agile, and scalable way.
As a successful Product Manager, you thrive in a constantly evolving (and sometimes chaotic!), analytical, and fast-paced environment, and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams. You have excellent analytical capabilities and are comfortable diving deep into data and technology to surface up insights to formulate the business case. You have proven experience in understanding customer needs and delivering the best technology solutions to address those needs.
What you'll do:
- Build and communicate product roadmap
- Prioritize which products and features your team will build
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA to ship your product
- Monitor, measure, and course correct as dictated by impact analysis and metrics
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Product Management at a software company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or demonstrated similar aptitude
- Proven success in delivering technology products and services in a high growth environment
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Prior experience working with data and machine learning would be a strong plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top