Product Manager - Growth
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning (needle-moving) products. You’re trusted, and expected to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated UX & Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll meet with customers, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, participate in daily standups and planning sessions with UX & engineering. Altogether, it’s a dynamic, modern, fast-paced role, where no two days are ever the same.
The Growth team’s mission is to reach the largest number of construction professionals around the world, creating a delightful user journey from low-friction signup, creating value for users to winning new accounts. As Product Manager - Growth, you will work in a cross-functional team focused on key product initiatives that drive sustainable growth, acquire, retain and grow accounts. You own the vision and lead the execution of a strategy for creating mechanisms for growing the Procore community. You will work closely with engineering, design and marketing to fulfill the goals of the mission. You will be responsible for creating and launching an exciting new product that has potential to create growth channels for Procore as a business as well as change how construction professionals network.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Think big.
- Understand the business value for the user.
- Define and carry out the product vision and champion it through the entire organization.
- Implement a framework for prioritizing growth-specific product improvements.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
- Manage tactical initiatives, projects, track progress towards milestones, and keep tabs on all the moving parts of agile planning and development cycles.
- Strong communication.
- Monitor, measure and course correct as dictated by impact analysis and metrics, including behavior, SaaS metrics, etc.
- Up to 20% travel required.
- 2-3 Years of Product Management experience at a software company
- Experience bringing new products to market
- Prior experience launching B2C product desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Strong leadership skills – you’ll need to rally your team to follow your vision
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top