Product Manager, Construction Management
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning products. You’re trusted, and expected, to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated UX & Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and participate in daily standups and releases with UX & engineering.
You will work on the Construction Management Team. This team is in charge of perfecting and improving upon the day-to-day use tools within Procore. All products shipped by this team are seen by the customer and utilized daily on the jobsite. Since visibility is high, perfect execution is key. This tribe strives to revolutionize the construction management industry: converting paper to virtual, replacing clipboards with mobile devices, and bringing computing power to the jobsite.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA.
What you'll do:
- Serve as product owner for a cross-functional team of designers and engineers
- Own the constant delivery of features and improvements that delight our customers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs and business objectives
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Experience leading cross-functional Developments teams in an Agile software development environment
- A history of delivering innovative products to market with a customer-centric outcome driven approach
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, a STEM degree would be a strong plus
- Experience with SCRUM, Kanban, or Lean product methodologies
- Possesses great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems
- A great listener - Product Management is more about inquiring than advocating
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top