Product Customer Programs Manager
As Procore’s Product Customer Programs Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring that Procore’s Research and Development (R&D) team successfully executes collaborative customer engagement programs, partnerships and relationships. You’ll be managing all R&D Customer Programs including Innovation Labs, Customer Advisory Boards and customer-specific communication plans, as well as leading as-needed customer engagement efforts across R&D.
Procore has a customer-centric development culture and we work hand-in-hand with our customers to develop our products. These programs require a lot of back and forth - meetings, action items, communication both internal and external to Procore. With all of that back and forth, it’s important we maintain clarity on next steps, what the scope of these partnerships entail, ownership and progress. This is where you come in.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Manage collaborative customer & R&D programs including Innovation Labs, Customer Advisory Boards and customer-specific communication plans aligned with customer expectations.
- Coordinate and manage meetings and agendas for discovery, update and demo calls on an as-needed basis across R&D. Ownership of driving next steps, action items and follow-up.
- Prepare and maintain scoping documents, ensure alignment between Procore’s R&D team and the customer.
- Maintain consistent and clear communication over the lifecycle of the partnership, assisting to manage customer expectations, develop the relationship between Procore and the customer and identify areas of concern. Execute risk and contingency management plans as needed.
- Aggregate project status updates from Procore’s R&D teams, driving internal review processes, and manage communications to customer adhering to committed timelines
- Create schedules and roadmaps that help give customer visibility into project timelines.
- 3+ years of previous program management experience
- Strong communication and coordination skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and autonomously with a variety of audiences in a timely fashion
- Strong writing skills, demonstrating an ability to prepare professional multi-page documents that would be consumed easily by executives
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior experience in the construction or construction technology industry preferred
- Previous experience with a software or consulting company preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top