Partner Marketing Manager
As Partner Marketing Manager, Industry Advancement you will work with Construction Industry groups and key stakeholders to drive technology adoption and the modernization of construction. You will lead the vision, development and management of the overall partner marketing strategy for Construction Associations, Alliances, Trade Unions, Owners/Developers, and other horizontal industry specific efforts. You will execute communication and go-to-market plans to ensure Procore’s business objectives are realized, incentivizing adoption of Procore and our ecosystem partners.
This person will demonstrate strong leadership and direct management of industry activities, as well as partner on internal coordination and fulfillment of marketing and event efforts. This position requires a results driven blend of strategy, relationship building and strong integrated marketing skills. We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of a winning team with a dynamic culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership
- Plan, deploy and measure industry marketing plans that increase product awareness, brand affinity and ultimately drive new business.
- Create and build trusted relationships with industry specific organizations (associations, trades, etc.) and manage industry partners to set priorities, drive deliverables and ensure successful execution of programs
- Standardize and develop best practices to efficiently manage and monitor marketing programs, event sponsorships and speaking opportunities
- Help develop partner strategies in collaboration with internal marketing resources including event strategies, content marketing, go-to-market campaigns, and quarterly budgets
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of marketing experience (Partner or Alliance Management role preferred).
- Extensive background working with multiple marketing channels; Social, Event, Email, Display, Content, etc.
- Strong program management skills with experience in managing numerous campaigns simultaneously
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a focus on business outcomes
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; is comfortable within a fast-paced work environment and short deadlines.
- Construction industry knowledge and relationships a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in marketing, business, communications or a related field).
- Frequent travel required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top