Partner Marketing Intern
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Intern to join our 2019 Fall Co-op Internship Program. In this role, you’ll support our marketing team with the planning, execution, and reporting on co-marketing campaigns.
As part of our Co-op Internship program, you’ll have access to networking sessions, hands-on experience, and mentorship all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support some of the highest-performing teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the planning, deploying, and measuring of co-marketing plans
- Research suggested marketing partners and programs
- Manage projects for co-branded marketing assets including content, events, email, social, blogs, etc.
- Monitor, measure, and report on campaigns across channels
- Manage the execution of special projects and research projects
- Attend meetings as requested, take meeting minutes, respond to any questions, and manage next steps
What we’re looking for:
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year program and pursuing a degree in Marketing or Business at with at least one term to complete following Fall 2019
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive full access to all on-campus perks.
Back to top