Order Management Specialist
Procore is looking for an Order Management Specialist to join our Deal Desk team. As an Order Management Specialist, you’ll work alongside Deal Desk to own complex Enterprise sales orders, holistically reviewing them for completeness, accuracy, and conformance. This is an opportunity to formulate creative solutions for change as you challenge legacy policies and procedures. You are motivated, detail-oriented, results driven, and ready to take on a fast-paced working environment.
What you’ll do:
- Assist and own any AE training around order management when necessary
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Work with Sales and Collections to assist resolution to customer billing investigations and disputes
- Analyze quotes via Zuora to guarantee accuracy and enter orders into the billing system
- Own non-standard Zuora quote creation to ensure deal is not delayed
- Own non-revenue related Deal Desk processes including amendments, cancellations, and project cap increases
- Create and Modify quotes as required
- Formulate creative solutions or workarounds to policies and procedures that complicate quote, order, invoice, credit, commissions, and revenue processing
- Be able to fill in for Deal Desk as necessary
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ customer order management or sales support experience in the IT industry
- Contract structuring experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues, juggle multiple projects and tasks, and to work with deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail
- Thrives in both team environments and independent work
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite of tools effectively
- Salesforce and Zuora experience
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top