Procore is seeking an Office Manager to join our team in Sydney. Our Sydney office is of our newest (opened April 2017), so your role is to ensure we are adhering to best practices and set up to scale in a fast and efficient way. You are an Office Management pro who is also daring, detail-oriented, personable, and not easily frazzled by a high-growth start-up.
What you’ll do:
- Add to an amazing workplace environment that will build our vibrant culture
- Keep our team focused, happy, productive, and growing the business
- Facility management – we’re growing fast, and are going to need to expand our office space
- Create and maintain processes that keep office operations efficient and in top-notch shape
- Manage supplies, inventory, shipping and receiving, daily food and beverage, etc.
- Coordinate and project manage meetings, events, schedules for Customer Support, Technical, and Sales teams
- Plan, coordinate, and support travel for employees and visitors
- Partner with HR to schedule, interview, and onboard new employees. Assist IT in workstation set-up
- Department expense management, budget forecasting, invoice processing
- Assist with shipping of internal and client facing materials
- Plan and execute company team onsite/offsite events and celebrations
What we’re looking:
- An up for anything attitude. Change is your only constant.
- 5 years minimum office/project management experience
- Experience with full office/facility moves
- Exposure to HR a plus
- Comfortable using Google Apps, MS Office Suite, iOS, web conferencing, and basic upkeep of office equipment
- Ability to function independently and use good judgement to uphold our core values
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee happiness, and company growth
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top