Network Security Analyst
We are looking for a Network Security Analyst to join Procore’s IT Operations Team. The Operations team provides design, implementation, and support of our corporate systems, networks, and infrastructure. As a Network Security Analyst, you will be responsible for expanding and maintaining our network infrastructure while ensuring business and security requirements are met.
The ideal candidate must have direct experience with enterprise networks and prior responsibilities in network security. As a key member of the IT Operations team, you will review existing network devices and configurations to identify real or potential vulnerabilities, assist in corrective actions to mitigate threats, and maintain a defensive network security posture. This role involves maintaining network security, maintaining and updating security processes and procedures, as well as maintaining day to day operations of our corporate networks. The ideal candidate must possess the technical skills prescribed and enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
What you'll do:
- Investigate and troubleshoot network security issues and help identify and implement solutions.
- Build automation and management solutions to help maintain multiple environments across geographically distributed locations.
- Collaborate with other teams to solve security problems with minimal disruption to other business functions.
- Manage firewall and network provisioning requests, making rule/access changes to security devices and systems as needed.
- Build, deploy, and manage additions to our corporate network infrastructure.
- Provide guidance to operational teams on systems and network security.
- Coordinate with incident response teams to maintain effective processes and procedures.
- Research, document, and present new or recent security threats to various teams.
- Assist in, and provide training materials for, ongoing security awareness to our employees.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve wired and wireless network issues.
- Create and update network and security documentation.
- Conduct regular audits to endure ongoing compliance requirements and industry standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM, IT, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with corporate or enterprise networks.
- Experience with network monitoring and management systems such as Nagios or Splunk
- Understanding of virtual networking concepts and environments.
- In-depth knowledge of L2/L3 routing, VPN, STP, VLANs, and SIP.
- Solid understanding of general security architecture, frameworks, and design.
- Experience in firewall configuration, switch configuration, and policy management.
- Experience with secure remote access/WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of industry standard best practices relating to network security.
- Strong desire to communicate and collaborate in a team environment.
- CCNA, CCNP, Network+, certification or equivalent practical experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- InfoSec certifications or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity or experience with forensic network analysis.
- ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, SOC, and/or HIPPA knowledge/experience.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top