Procore is hiring a Network Engineer to join our team! This position is based at our Carpinteria, CA headquarters and reports directly to senior IT management. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
Do these traits describe you?
- Are you a great communicator, both professional and detail-oriented?
- Does solving problems and leaving things better than you found them make your day?
- Can you shift quickly between tasks and priorities while managing long-term projects?
- Would people say you’re resourceful, proactive, and efficient?
- Do you believe that IT supports people first, and technology second?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, exciting environment?
As a Network Engineer, you are part of our systems and infrastructure team supporting all manner of network-related projects and tasks. Our systems team works in a collaborative environment to build and maintain our network infrastructure, resolve issues, participate in projects, and provide world-class service and support to our colleagues.
- Maintain broadband services and relationships with providers
- Participate in the design and management of our physical and logical network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve wired and wireless network issues
- Create and regularly update network documentation
- Ensure ongoing security and integrity of our network
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience building/maintaining enterprise networks
- Experience with network monitoring and management systems
- In-depth knowledge of L2/L3 routing, VPN, STP, VLANs, and SIP
- Strong desire to communicate and collaborate in a team environment
- Network certifications or equivalent practical experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- InfoSec certifications or equivalent practical experience
- Forensic network analysis
- ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, SOC, FedRAMP or related knowledge
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top