What we're looking for:
As Marketing Specialist- Canada you will be passionate about marketing strategy, technology, and interested in identifying and solving market problems with a desire to tell the world about it.
Working directly with the Director of Marketing - Canada you will facilitate the development and execution of strategies and plans for the regional marketing effort as well as define and build a culture and operational structure of success.
As our Marketing Specialist you will serve in a functional role, focusing primarily on project management and coordination in line with broader marketing strategies and goals. You will create and facilitate strategies, events and content that will continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction project management platform in the industry. You will work in collaboration with other cross-functional teams to passionately contribute and execute on those strategies.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the required industry, market, and product knowledge. Innovation, attention to detail, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions is crucial. You will be expected to have the ability to develop thought provoking and market leading content.
- Assist in the execution of Procore’s go-to-market strategies and the marketing programs to drive demand in Canada
- Ensure internal groups are aligned with the Canada go-to-market strategy and have the necessary information to successfully execute
- Launch new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the Canada plan
- Become a market expert on Procore’s current and future clients, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Become an expert in positioning Procore against the competition
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions
- Deliver compelling webinars and contribute to content creation
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events including sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows
- Ensure the alignment and coordination of Procore Canada teams and stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- You are an expert in developing results-driven go-to-market strategies in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You are passionate and optimistic
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- You have strong writing and presentation skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of the construction industry is highly desirable
- BA or BS degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
Procore has just launched in Vancouver which follows significant demand across Canada for intuitive, reliable and cost-effective project management, financial and collaborations solutions built specifically by and for the construction industry. In Australia, Procore already services over 100 customers and 50,000 users.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top