Marketing Brand Strategist
What we're looking for:
As a Marketing Brand Strategist you will be passionate about marketing strategy, brand marketing, and interested in identifying and solving market problems with a desire to tell the world about it.
You will lead the implementation and support of strategic marketing programs to establish a strong brand voice to drive revenue.
As a Marketing Brand Strategist, you will work in collaboration with other cross-functional teams to passionately contribute and execute on those strategic programs.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the required industry, market, and product knowledge. You will be expected to have the ability to develop brand strategy, drive innovation, and thought-provoking market leading content.
- Collaborate across department and functions to land multi-touchpoint and funnel campaigns to drive both long-term brand value and immediate business impact
- Create and adapt content that ensures all marketing activities are leveraging existing strategies for optimal productivity
- Develop and produce innovative and engaging brand activation experiences and content that are across all social platforms to increase awareness of the brand
- KPI development and optimize content and its distribution in real time - report out on performance
- Become an expert in positioning Procore against the competition
- Establish an iconic brand voice by addressing all content globally and ensuring consistency across all engagement channels
- Deliver compelling webinars and contribute to content creation
- Manage all brand projects meeting or exceeding efficiency targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years’ experience in Marketing preferred
- You are an expert in storytelling, brand voice and writing, social marketing, and the proven ability to develop viral content
- You are passionate and optimistic
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- You have strong writing and presentation skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the ability to capitalize on trends within it is highly desirable
- BA or BS degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top