Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for owning and optimizing the marketing technology stack. This position will have you living primarily in Marketo and Salesforce and working cross-functionally with Marketing Ops, Sales Ops and Customer Success Ops. Preference will be given to those with experience in marketing automation platforms (especially Marketo along with Salesforce). Additional expertise in basic HTML, Excel, Data Management, A/B testing, RTP, and reporting is strongly preferred.
As our Marketing Automation Specialist, you will lead the continued growth of our organization by creating, optimizing and managing marketing automation workflows that attract, engage, and close new or existing revenue at Procore. As a data-driven individual, you should be able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with strategy development that turns ideas into reality.
What you'll do:
- Grow and nurture leads through multiple marketing campaigns across numerous channels to the point where leads are ready to be closed by our sales team
- Setup touch-tracking, build campaigns in SFDC, and make sure that all data is flowing correctly into the CRM
- Troubleshoot and test campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing ops functions
- Assist in implementing and optimizing the Martech stack as it continues to grow.
- Execute A/B testing and real-time personalization strategies, with focus on reporting and continuous optimization
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Marketo Expert Certification or similar MAS certifications
- 1-2 years of experience using a marketing automation software (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in developing successful email marketing campaigns for a B2B enterprise
- Working knowledge of HTML and Excel(pivot tables and VLookup tools)
- Familiar with multi-touch marketing attribution softwares like Bizible
- Strong understanding of lifecycle and content marketing strategies
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing and new campaigns
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top