Manager, Sales Development
Procore is looking for a Manager, Sales Development who will lead, develop, and grow Procore’s business development team. Candidates will drive a high performance, high accountability culture to meet and exceed business development goals. This role develops and owns Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Sales Development team while consistently monitoring, tracking results, and driving team execution to meet sales goals.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Attract, hire and retain high-performing SDR’s through multiple recruiting channels
- Drive a performance culture within the SDR team
- Provide training and support to the SDR team to better understand the Sales Development role, Procore’s products (industry, market, proposition), and best practices for outbound prospecting
- Ensure your team consistently leverages Procore’s sales methodology to source, qualify and transition opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Regularly conduct call reviews and coaching sessions with SDRs
- Work closely with sales managers and reps to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up; align SDR pipeline product to needs of sales organization
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on individual SDR’s performance and historical trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales Operations to establish reports and dashboards to provide visibility into BDR activities; Marketing to define campaign follow up and reporting; Recruiting to meet hiring needs
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- 5+ years in software sales (preferably in SaaS environment)
- 3+ years management experience in a business development environment
- Track record in hiring, developing and promoting Sales Development representatives
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, and social selling
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
See Inside the Office of Procore Technologies
Procore started as a software solution to the real-life problems Procore’s CEO encountered during the construction of his family’s home. From that beginning, Procore has grown to be the provider of the most widely used construction management software in the industry. Procore serves clients around the world, furnishing them with cloud-based software that helps them build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more.
Back to top