Manager of Customer Support
Procore is seeking a Manager of Customer Support to join our team in Portland! Our Managers of Customer Support are given the opportunity to grow a team of best in class Customer Support Representatives in the industry. Procore’s Customer Support team provides front line support via phone, email, and live chat to our clients. They collaborate with other members of the Support Management Team to create wildly successful clients, happy employees, and drive the growth of Procore.
This position is based in our Portland, OR office located in the Pearl District of downtown. We’re looking for a candidate to join us immediately.
You will be responsible for:
- Motivating and developing a team of Customer Support Representatives to deliver the best possible issue resolutions to customers
- Envisioning, planning, and implementing customer success programs to improve customer usage, retention, and happiness
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices to further customer success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Coaching Customer Support Representatives and team leads to help them achieve personal and professional goals
- Day-to-day management of 5-15 Customer Support Representatives at our Portland, OR office
- Ensuring individual workflow enables the team to reach or exceed customer support service level agreements (SLAs)
- Managing customer escalations to create positive interactions and referenceable customers
- Collaborating with other Support Management Team members on process improvement
- Partnering with Recruiting Team to hire world-class employees
- Analyzing customer data to make informed decisions about changes to the team, programming, shift scheduling, staffing, etc.
- 2+ years in SaaS environment
- 1+ years managing a team of Customer Support Representatives
- Understanding of customer support and customer success best practices
- Experience with a ticketing system (Zendesk, Service Cloud, Desk, etc.)
- Passion for customer support and its potential impact within a hyper growth Saas company
- Ability to manage and develop a team of customer-facing staff
- Experience with incident management (e.g. outages) and customer communication
- History of opportunistically identifying and implementing new programs that drive customer success and/or team development
- Demonstrated ability to lead independently and adapt your management style to rapid organizational and platform changes
- Experience hiring, coaching, and developing team members
- Experience managing a remote team or working remote a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top