Manager of Customer Success, Implementations
Procore is seeking a Manager of Customer Success, Implementations to own driving, scaling, and inspiring a team of talented individuals focused on implementing new customers. The Implementation team is vital to Procore, instrumental to long-term profitability, and encompasses on-boarding, training, services and product adoption. This role will focus on evolving our current implementation processes to scale at hyper-growth speeds while leading a team by Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position is based in our New York, NY office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Own the overall success of a team of implementation managers overseeing our small and medium business accounts in the eastern territories of North America. This includes planning, executing and staffing to assure an outstanding client experience that decreases time to first value and drives renewals and contract expansions.
- Create efficiencies in process and procedures, continually seeking ways to promote product adoption and faster software implementations.
- Manage implementation activities. Track and measure KPIs, project milestones, onboarding tasks, and advocate for Procore clients.
- Measure effectiveness of implementation team. Refine operational metrics for the team, create reporting and review cadences, provide status updates to the executive team.
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution, and handle any escalations.
- Develop employees, retain talent and define career paths.
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive).
- Previous customer support and/or implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Two or more years of experience managing software customer success/service teams (i.e. onboarding specialists, implementation managers, customer success managers, etc.)
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management or ERP software solutions preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top