Manager of Customer Success
Procore is seeking a Manager of Customer Success to help lead, scale, and inspire a team of talented individuals committed to implementing new customers and providing long-term customer value. Customer Success is vital to Procore, and instrumental to long-term profitability. Key objectives of the team include on-boarding, training, driving product adoption, securing annual renewals, identifying upsell opportunities, all while providing world-class customer service and earning high CSAT scores. This role will focus on evolving our current processes to scale at hyper-growth speeds while leading a team that embraces Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position is based in our Sydney, NSW office located in the heart of the CBD. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Own the overall success of a team of account managers, customer success managers, and customer support representatives overseeing our clients based out of Asia Pacific. This includes planning, executing and staffing to assure an outstanding client experience that decreases time to first value, increases renewals rates and contract expansions, and cultivates Procore advocates to refer new business.
- Create efficiencies in process and procedures, continually seeking ways to promote product adoption and faster software implementations.
- Manage implementation activities. Track and measure KPIs, project milestones, onboarding tasks, and advocate for Procore clients.
- Measure effectiveness of implementation and customer success team. Refine operational metrics for the team, create reporting and review cadences, provide status updates to the executive team.
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution, and handle any escalations.
- Oversee local Customer Support resources who are focused on chat, email and phone support.
- Develop employees, retain talent and define career paths.
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive).
- Previous customer support and/or implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Two or more years of experience managing software customer success/service teams (i.e. onboarding specialists, implementation managers, customer success managers, account managers, etc.)
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management or ERP software solutions preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top