Manager, Emerging Markets
The Manager, Emerging Markets is responsible for developing, mentoring and leading a team of Account Executives to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual quota goals with a focus on acquiring new business. Candidates must be driven to excel in a management role while coaching a team performing inside sales, technical demonstrations, and supporting deals to close.
Candidates will drive a high performance, high accountability culture to meet and exceed sales goals. This role develops and owns Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Account Executive team while consistently monitoring, tracking results, and driving team execution to meet sales goals.
This position is based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of Account executives to develop and close lead opportunities, resulting in new revenue for Procore
- Attract, hire, and retain high performing Account Executives through multiple recruiting channels
- Drive a performance culture within the Account Executive team
- Provide training and support to the team to better understand the role, Procore’s products (industry, market, proposition), and best practices for inside sales
- Regularly conduct call and presentation reviews
- Consistently conduct pipeline and deal reviews with reps
- Help reps win deals via onsite presentations, negotiations, deal strategy
- Work closely with sales leadership and reps to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow up
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on individual performance and historical trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- 5+ years in quota carrying software sales (preferably in SaaS environment)
- 3+ years management experience in a sales environment
- Track record in hiring, developing and promoting inside sales representatives
- Proven experience selling via product demonstrations, email, and social selling
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top