Learning and Development Coordinator
Procore is seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator to join our People team at our Carpinteria, CA headquarters! You will have the opportunity to work across departments to help ensure that Procore remains and excels at being a continuous learning organization. This role will work directly with our Director of Learning and Development to coordinate and organize Learning and Development events that support Procore’s culture. Above all, you must be highly detail oriented and thrive in a fast paced, flexible environment.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate quality training for new and transitioning employees including scheduling, creating evaluations, analyzing surveys and other data, and more.
- Support and help administer training curricula.
- Post, maintain, and revise various training documents and reference materials.
- Maintain records, monitor progress of trainees, and keep hiring manager(s) informed of trainee attendance and progress.
- Assist in rollout of all new People Department services/products, policies/procedures, or system changes to ensure pertinent information is disseminated to all appropriate department contacts in a timely manner.
- Learn and perform other People team duties as assigned (i.e. monthly training reports).
- Help manage Learning Management System content and utilization.
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year experience in Learning and Development work, training delivery, new employee on-boarding or equivalent level of academic project work
- Excellent communication skills; including writing, proofreading, and public speaking
- Ability to manage and follow through on multiple projects and work assignments
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone.
- Ability to accomplish projects autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Some experience in a professional office environment required
- Desire to advance quickly in their career path
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top