IT Systems Specialist
Procore is hiring an IT Systems Specialist! As an integral part of the Information Technology team, you will help coordinate, manage, and maintain information systems for our organization. This is an internal-facing position providing service and support to our employees. Candidates must have previous experience with technology and systems management as well as software installation and configuration in a corporate environment. SaaS experience is preferred. IT Systems Specialists must be passionate about providing excellent customer service and be able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff.
This position is based at our Carpinteria, CA headquarters and reports directly to senior IT management. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Collect, analyze, and document information regarding system deployment and usage
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and correct software and hardware configuration issues
- Generate and maintain documentation of configuration standards
- Provision and deprovision software applications to end-users, particularly SaaS applications
- Create materials for and assist with training on information, audio-visual, and communication systems
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong project management experience with a proven track-record of on-time completion
- Proficiency with desktop operating systems, including Windows 10 and OS X
- Experience implementing and managing software and related information systems
- Flexibility regarding shifting priorities and tasks
- Ability and desire to create and maintain accurate documentation
- Familiarity with computer networks and information security a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top