International Campaign Manager
As an International Campaign Manager, you’ll strategically plan, execute, and manage demand marketing campaigns for International Markets. You’ll work closely with the International Strategy team and Sr. Director of Demand Generation to help Procore reach marketing, sales, and revenue goals for International regions. You’ll also assist in driving lead generation for Procore by implementing a comprehensive direct marketing plan, including email, web and other channels as appropriate.
To be successful in this role, you have a deep understanding of the sales funnel, and campaign channels available to generate demand. You’ll work cross-functionally with all teams in Marketing and other business units within Procore including Strategy and Sales teams to:
- Define lead requirements for targeted campaigns across necessary channels for pipeline development and revenue growth.
- Assist with the implementation of ongoing nurturing campaigns to turn these prospects into actionable leads for International markets.
- Define strategic programs for customer acquisition.
What you'll do:
- Assist in planning, execution, and measurement of International demand generation activities that increase brand and product awareness and ultimately drive new business.
- Have working knowledge of the following marketing channels: pay-per-click (PPC), online banner display, email and other channels as appropriate.
- Work closely with strategy, customer marketing and the Director of Demand Generation to execute customer strategy that is needed for renewals/upsells.
- Partner with strategy and sales to create targeted marketing campaigns by region.
- Evaluate website analytics and make recommendations to optimize lead flow.
- Present results and recommendations for future campaigns.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years digital/direct marketing experience in technical and complex products.
- Top notch quantitative skills are essential. Gets excited about crunching data, managing complex spreadsheets and discovering insights from numbers.
- Solid demand generation experience and have managed paid search campaigns, run A/B testing for landing pages and understands what design ‘best practices’ optimize conversion.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, AdWords and other direct marketing automation tools.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through and comfortable with deadlines.
- Creative thinker with high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Energetic and motivated to drive results in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in business, economics or a related field); MBA preferred.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top