Integration Support Specialist
We are seeking proven leaders who possess a desire to contribute to the exponential growth of a SaaS company. Procore has developed integrations with multiple accounting solutions to provide full financial management of projects in the cloud.
This position is based in Portland, OR. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately – seeking candidates already located in the Portland area.
What you'll do:
- Act as a subject matter expert for questions from Sales, Account Managers, Marketing, and Customer Support teams around accounting integration, construction accounting practices, and financial management of projects
- Manage second tier support escalations specifically related to accounting integrations issues; these will include troubleshooting the integration connectors and other elements in the customer’s Windows environment
- Develop and perform training on the accounting integrations for Customer support
- Participate in calls and chats with customer support
- Assist product management in identifying issues, enhancement requests, and feature requests from customers
- Work with Account Managers to assist with customer issues and questions surrounding accounting integration
- Contribute to Knowledgebase articles, FAQ's and other documents concerning accounting integration
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge and experience with the phases of the construction life-cycle including accounting practices and project management
- Installing and configuring applications in the Windows environment
- Usage and understanding of modern web and mobile applications
- Exceptional troubleshooting and customer interaction skills
- A willingness to work with a small dynamic team in a fast paced, fast growing and exciting environment
- Knowledge of accounting packages like Sage 300 CRE, Quickbooks, Dexter + Chaney Spectrum, Vista by Viewpoint, Sage 100 Contractor is desirable
Successful candidates will possess a “self-starter mentality,” enjoy problem-solving, have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to contribute to Procore’s Mission: provide construction professionals with a comprehensive yet easy-to-use project management platform together with unstinting, industry-leading customer service. Some travel is required.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
Back to top