Integration Support Engineer
We’re looking for an Integration Support Engineer to assist with Procore’s financial ERP integrations for some of the top construction accounting solutions. Use your authoritative troubleshooting and customer interaction skills to adapt and navigate challenges when solutions may not be obviously present. If you have a high level of empathy, even when customers are having a bad day—we'd love to hear from you!
You'll be based in the Pearl District in Portland—walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops. Procore is proud to be voted #4 on Glassdoor’s 2019 list of Best Places to Work. We’re looking for someone located in the Portland area to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Manage second-tier support escalations including troubleshooting integration connectors and other elements in the customer’s Windows environment
- Collaborate with product management to identify issues, enhancement and feature requests from customers
- Develop training content, contribute to knowledge base articles, FAQs and other documents concerning Procore’s accounting integrations
- Be a resource for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support teams for questions related to accounting integrations and construction accounting practices
What you must have:
- 3 + years in a customer facing technical support role
- Familiar with the phases of the construction lifecycle including accounting practices and project management is desirable
- Experience configuring permissions and services on Windows servers is desirable
- Knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage 300 CRE, Quickbooks, Viewpoint Spectrum, Viewpoint Vista, Sage 100 Contractor is desirable is desirable
- Experience with API endpoints, JSON, XML, and IDEs such as Postman is desirable
- Experience writing SQL queries, and/or working with Power BI is desirable
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
Back to top