Integration Implementation Specialist
We are seeking proven leaders who possess a desire to contribute to the exponential growth of a SaaS company. Procore has developed integration with Sage 300 CRE and Quickbooks to provide full financial management of projects in the cloud. Procore will be adding integration with other popular construction accounting systems in the next year.
This position is based in Portland, OR. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately – seeking candidates already located in the Portland area. Travel is required (5-10%).
- Knowledge and experience with the phases of the construction life-cycle. Including accounting practices and project management.
- Deep knowledge of Sage 300 CRE including the Pervasive database, the Windows environment, and configuration needed to install and run Sage 300 CRE.
- Installing and configuring applications in the Windows environment.
- Usage and understanding of modern web and mobile applications.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and customer interaction skills.
- A willingness to work with a small dynamic team in a fast paced, fast growing and exciting environment.
- Knowledge of other construction account packages like Viewpoint, Quickbooks Pro Contractor and Sage 100 Contractor is desirable.
Successful candidates will possess a “self-starter mentality,” enjoy problem solving, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong desire to contribute to Procore’s Mission: provide construction professionals with a comprehensive, yet easy to use project management platform together with unstinting industry-leading customer service. Some travel is required.
- Implementing, configuring, and training customers who purchase Procore's accounting integration products
- Act as a subject matter expert for questions around accounting integration, construction accounting practices, and financial management of projects from Sales, Account Managers, Marketing, and Customer Support teams
- Handle second tier support escalations specifically related to accounting integration issues; these will include troubleshooting the integration connector and other elements in the customer’s Windows environment
- Assist product management identify issues, enhancement requests, and feature requests from customers
- Work with Account Managers to assist with customer issues and questions surrounding accounting integration
- Contribute to Knowledgebase articles, FAQ's and other documents concerning accounting integration
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top