Inside Sales Representative
Procore is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our collaborative, growing sales organization. Procore is the best in class, #1 most widely used project management tool in the construction industry.
You will partner with Enterprise Account Executives and Sales Engineers to support the full sales lifecycle for new and existing enterprise business (6 figure + deals). You will be addressing the C-Suite of the ENR 400 segment, conducting front-end presentations in order to discover prospects business needs and build relationships within an organization.
Travel is required for this position (up to 50%) to client sites, industry events, and Procore offices. This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Build relationships with construction management C-Suite, key decision makers, visiting clients, and serving as clients’ and prospects’ front end point of contact.
- Own pre-sales support of prospects and partners from initial contact, to building awareness and interest within prospect organization, through product demonstration
- Present and communicate information via email, phone, web and onsite meetings to clients and team members
- Successful partnership with Sales Development Reps on lead follow-up
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect prospects and clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
Your skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ yrs in pre-sales support role at a SaaS company
- Proven success in giving demonstrations, RFPs, and onboarding sales executives
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Understanding and or strong interest of developing working knowledge of enterprise technology environments including storage, database, data warehousing, data integration, data analytics, and security
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top