Implementation Manager, Enterprise
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to partner with our most strategic Enterprise clients to manage consultative trainings, drive adoption, and initiate long-lasting partnerships. This role is a balance of independent work where you’ll own and develop multiple new accounts at a time, while also partnering with Enterprise Sales counterparts, Product, and other Customer Success team members to help your clients onboard and grow with Procore.
As a successful Enterprise Implementation Manager, you have a consultative mindset and can quickly understand both Procore’s Technology and the industries we serve. You will apply best practices and solutions to each client based on their individual business processes and goals. You’ll be instrumental in developing roll-out strategies then executing the implementation and onboarding of new accounts. Leveraging this consultative approach, you will deliver Industry, Technology and Change Management thought leadership while encompassing Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
To build successful relationships with our team and your clients, you’ll need to visit them! Traveling for client on-sites and company events will be required for 30-40% of your time.
All applicants must have at least 5 years of experience in software implementation (preferably in a SaaS environment). We are looking for great candidates for this position to work out of our New York, NY office.
What you’ll do:
- Take new clients and transform them into Procore experts and evangelists through consultative training (in person and remote via screen sharing software), support, roll-out planning, and relationship management
- Collaborate with key contacts, technical leadership, and our Customer Success department to execute custom SOWs and onboarding strategies for top ENR accounts
- Produce weekly/monthly status reports for customers
- Create and manage custom implementation timelines/project plans to ensure on time delivery of services and deliverables
- Remain current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors to build trust and create meaningful relationships among Champions and key points of contact within each account
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Procore’s largest clients through diligent and proactive communication
- Communicate with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings to enhance personal and team best practices and skills
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to connect clients with Product Managers and Customer Success Managers to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Implementation best practices
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships focused on Enterprise clients
- Demonstrated successful software client services with proven experience onboarding and training seven figure clients
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for project management and organization
- Deep understanding of value drivers and establishing standard operating procedures
- A history of servicing large, complex organizations with complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Prefer experience related to Top ENR construction and/or financial industry
- Successful candidates are innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in their clients business. Goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and easily adapts to change.
While our Implementation team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our sales team, this position does not include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Implementation team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
Back to top