Group Product Manager, Accounting Integrations
As a Group Product Manager at Procore, you are a senior product leader, responsible for driving the product vision and strategy for a suite of products. You’re trusted, and expected, to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your Product Managers and their UX & engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll: meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and participate in daily standups and releases with UX & engineering.
For this specific role, you will be leading one of the most strategic growth opportunities within Procore’s Construction Financials product line - delivering accounting integrations to market in new and innovative ways. We believe this role has the opportunity to revolutionize the entire construction industry. You will lead a high visibility and high impact team in a dynamic, modern, fast-paced role, where no two days are ever the same. This is a role where we’re expecting nothing short of excellence on a day-in, day-out basis.
What you'll do:
- Hiring and management responsibilities for a group of product managers
- Drive operational excellence and ensure Procore is a thought leader in Product Management
- Own the constant delivery of features and improvements that delight our customers
- Review API documentation and system architecture of various software systems, to define necessary touchpoints to make integrations successful
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs and business objectives
- Develop and evangelize product strategy internally and externally, to everyone from Procore’s executive team to Procore’s largest customers.
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required
What we're looking for:
- Great humans that embody servant leadership and empower those around them
- Business focused product leaders with a passion for technology and design
- A history of delivering innovative products to market with an outcome driven approach
- Prior experience leading software integrations at an internet software company
- Strong technical acumen - will need to analyze API’s, define touch points between systems, etc.
- Experience training and developing exceptional Product Managers
- Possesses great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- A background in financial accounting is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top