We’re looking for a Forecast & Capacity Planning Analyst to join Procore’s Workforce Management team. In this role, you’ll have the overarching responsibility of forecasting long-term and short-term customer contacts. The objective of this role is to analyze any patterns that emerge and revise/build statistical and machine learning models.
As a Forecast & Capacity Planning Analyst, you’ll partner with Finance and the Data Science team to conduct analyses to support process improvement initiatives and other analyses as needed. Use your strong analytical and mathematical skills to collect and interpret large data sets to identify and solve current or future problems.
This position reports into Senior Manager, Workforce Management and will be based in our Austin office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and run forecasting scenarios (proactively & reactively) to accurately forecast the impact of internal and external factors on call volume patterns and distributions
- Support implementation, administration, and ongoing maintenance of customer contact demand
- Provide executive leaders with summary reports and analysis of demand fluctuations and metrics
- Build, maintain, and update complex staffing models across Customer Success
- Deliver accurate staffing plans across multiple sites and regions
- Collaborate with other team who work with data reporting, scheduling and customer strategy teams to understand changes in business operations and incorporate those into the models
- Provide a detailed analysis of call trends and ensure adequate staffing levels to achieve service level goals and reduce operating costs
- Manage all headcount movement across the Customer Success organization
- Minimal domestic travel (1x per quarter)
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA in Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years combined experience in workforce management/contact center forecasting, capacity planning, data analytics and using WFM software (Aspect, Calabrio, or Nice)
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Knowledge of data mining and analysis tools including MS Excel, SQL, Google Sheets, etc.
- Knowledge of R, Python, VBA and other similar programming languages and/or related statistical analysis modules
- Experience working with NICE workforce management software is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.