Field Marketing Specialist
Procore is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist to join our Field Marketing team in Toronto, Ontario. Successful candidates will be organized, proactive, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidates should be resourceful, driven, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence. In this role, you’ll work across departments to successfully execute prospect events, customer events, and trade shows. You will be a key support role for the Field Marketing team, with a laser focus on increasing effectiveness and engagement of Field Marketing strategies.
We are looking for motivated and creative individual to join our team! This position will require 25% - 50% travel.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the planning and execution of prospect events, road shows, and trade shows
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations
- Assist in communicating and collaborating on regional campaigns with sales, customer success and marketing teams
- Assist in researching local outreach opportunities for future campaigns with construction related events and industry associations
- Travel to events to ensure their success by setting up, supporting Procore teams, and being able to speak knowledgeably about the product and value proposition
- Coordinate the creation of event materials and promotional items
- Assist in the collection of leads gathered at all events and engagements utilizing Procore’s tools and software
- Assist in researching, collecting data, and running reports utilizing Procore’s CRM for the purposes of informing regional strategic initiatives
- Utilize proficient time management skills to help plan, organize, and coordinate key administrative aspects of the Field Marketing team’s activities
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience working in customer and lead nurturing relationship management experience in B2B technology environment
- Highly collaborative nature and effective communication skill set via email, instant messaging, face to face, and over the phone
- Experience using a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience assisting in the successful organization and coordination of trade shows and market-facing events
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, event management software user experience preferred
- Proven success at self-management with the ability to be effective working remotely while travelling and in the absence of direct supervision
- A working knowledge of the competitive construction software landscape and how to drive business through marketing and sales is preferred
- Strong preference given to knowledge of Procore and experience in or with the construction industry
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Canada, Australia and UK! To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, paid vacation, stock employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top