Field Marketing Manager
Procore is looking for Field Marketers! As a Field Marketing Manager, you will be the expert of your geographic region and the respective sales accounts in territory, with a hyper-local focus on increasing lasting relationships. Your approach will create lasting knowledge of both Procore’s brand and our products in that region.
You will develop outbound regional marketing strategies in line with Company-wide sales goals and marketing initiatives to help shape the direction and focus of your region. You are critical thinker, extremely hands on, highly organised, and detail-oriented. You will be the subject matter expert of customers, prospects, Marketing, and Sales in ANZ.
We are looking for motivated and versatile individuals to join our team! This position will require 30% travel.
What you’ll do:
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies.
- Development of the ANZ field marketing strategy and plans to expand Procore’s client base and build strong relationships with current customers.
- Create, plan, manage and execute all field marketing program plans that support the sales strategy for the ANZ regions. Types of programs include roadshows, trade shows, webinars, executive round tables, client entertainment, ABM and internal staff events.
- Management of the ANZ field marketing budget.
- Work closely with the Regional sales team and customer success management to co-create the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Assess sales forecasts and create strategic focus aimed at influencing the direct outcome of the forecasts.
- Participate in regular regional marketing and sales reviews, and present impact of marketing efforts on the sales pipeline.
- Plan and implement strategy to increase quality demand generation specific to the physical engagements produced to influence sales pipeline and closed-won revenue.
- Budget and forecast quarterly goals through Regional Marketing review reports.
- Communicate and collaborate on regional campaign strategies with the Events Team to plan, implement, and execute.
- Conduct local outreach to construction companies and Industry associations through participating and sponsoring local trade shows, chapter events, and thought leadership.
- Effectively demonstrate Procore’s platform and value proposition in person and via screen sharing software.
- Manage collection of leads gathered on all physical engagements utilising Procore’s CRM.
What we’re looking for:
- Customer and lead nurturing relationship management experience in B2B technology environment.
- Highly collaborative nature and effective communication skill set via email, instant messaging, face to face, and over the phone as this role is extremely interactive and high profile.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Proven success evaluating, organising, executing, and analysing successful events and presentations.
- Strong understanding of events, demand generation and revenue attribution
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline.
- Ability to quickly assess the goals of a project, potential pitfalls and offer contingency plans.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines and objectives.
- Proven success at self-management with the ability to be effective working remotely while travelling.
- A thorough understanding of the competitive construction software landscape and how to drive business through marketing and sales is preferred.
- Construction industry experience and/or knowledge is required.
- Experience in or serving the construction industry is highly preferred.
- Track record of responsible discretionary spending of company resources required.
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- BONUS: Strong preference given to candidate with knowledge of construction management software.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management platform that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Sydney, Australia! To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, 25-days paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top