Procore is seeking a Facility Specialist to join our team in Carpinteria. This role will be responsible for keeping our campus running smoothly throughout the week. Candidates should be able to problem solve, troubleshoot building maintenance issues, and possess a “handyman” skill set. Customer service attitude is a must; this role interacts with all of our employees, executives, and vendors.
- Assist in the implementation, and maintain ERP (Emergency Response Plan), which should include annual evacuation drills, shelter in place supplies, etc.
- Key Tracking and distribution
- Development and implementation of ergonomic program and assist with ergonomic reviews and assessments, based on employee requests
- Assists Director of Facilities as necessary
- Liason for physical building security and security vendor
- Handle Tenant Improvements, employee parking, transportation, and company vehicles
- Manage the ticketing system
- Regularly perform walk throughs of our campus, check in with employees
- Under direction, perform basic building repairs and escalate issues to appropriate vendors
- Perform building inspections - Check exit signs, fire extinguishers, emergency exits
- On and off-site events setup and breakdown
- Interact with vendors and contractors for campus services
- Other Duties as assigned
- Fluent in written and verbal English, excellent communication skills
- Maintenance experience
- Facilities experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude - check in with team early and often, alert the appropriate staff when there’s an issue
- Shipping and receiving
- Asset tracking
- Forklift driving experience
- Current CADL Class B Passenger endorsement
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Active duties requiring: walking, standing, climbing, reaching, bending, crouching, and crawling 30-60% of each day.
- Valid Driver’s License
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top